Features of our Curriculum:
- Our junior digital classes see students using their choice of wireless devices to enrich the learning experience.
- Our music programme is nationally acclaimed with over 400 students taking individual music tuition.
- The Sports Academy provides special programmes for elite sports people and the Performing Arts Academy provides special programmes for elite artists.
- Our Rumaki allows students who are fluent in Te Reo to receive total immersion education in a mainstream setting.
- Our Students in Year 13 are currently studying at Scholarship level in a variety of subjects.
Compulsory classes and options choices
|Year 9||Compulsory: English, Social Science, Mathematics, Science, and Physical Education
Choose: four options/electives to study for a term each.
Compulsory: English, Social Science, Mathematics, Science, Physical Education and Health|
Choose: two options/electives.
Compulsory: English, Mathematics, Science. |
Choose: three options/electives.
Choose: usually Mathematics and four options/electives .
Compulsory: nothing (unless Level 2 literacy isn't achieved). |
Choose: five options/electives and free period.
Subjects We Offer
Students are encouraged to study a broad curriculum which offers many pathways to excellence.